El curso resalta las nuevas características y mejoras de vSphere 6.5. Presenta tambien casos prácticos que describen las nuevas funcionalidades que se pueden necesitar.
VMware vSphere: What’s New Fundamentals [V6.0 to V6.5]
– Format: Self-Paced
– Length: 1.5 Hours
Welcome to the vSphere 6.5 What’s New Fundamentals course.
This course highlights the new features and enhancements in vSphere 6.5. It also presents use cases that describe how the new features align with customer needs.
This course begins by discussing VMware vCenter® and VMware vSphere® administration. To simplify what’s new in vSphere 6.5, we can break the advancements down into three primary categories under vSphere and vCenter server administration.
• First, we have dramatically simplified the administrator’s experience which makes IT more efficient than ever before.
• Second, we have added comprehensive built-in security into vSphere 6.5 to secure your entire data center.
• And the third is that it provides a universal application platform giving you the ability to run any application, anywhere.
|Objectives:||At the end of this course, you should be able to:
– Explain the important functional and architectural changes in vSphere 6.5
|Outline:||1. Course Overview
– VMware vSphere® 6.5: What’s New Fundamentals [V6 to V6.5]
– Course Objectives
– Course Outline
– Release Highlights: What’s New in vSphere 6.52. VMware vCenter Server
– Module Introduction
– Module Objectives
– vCenter Server Appliance: Exclusive New Features
– VCSA Deployment
– VCSA Migration: vSphere 6.5
– Improved Appliance Management
– Native vCenter Server Appliance Backup and Restore
– vCenter High Availability
– vSphere Management Interfaces
– vSphere Client
– Use Cases
– Review of Module Objectives
4. vSphere 6.5 Host Lifecycle Management Enhancements
5. vSphere 6.5 Operations
6. Resource Management and Availability Enhancements
7. vSphere 6.5 Networking and Storage Enhancements
8. vSphere Integrated Containers